• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebony- look at me now.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Ebony in the hutch she was living in a year ago. She was so fat, she had a pocket on her tummy where poop collected. I think she is now thin enough to be spayed.

027.jpg

Ebony now.

02382ABA-8419-421D-956C-A02753D86C1C-288-00000022A96D49F0.jpg

You can't really tell but she's lost a lot of weight.

You can definitely tell! Well done, she's beautiful and that's such a beautiful photo, people seem to struggle getting pics of black buns but you've succeeded in showing off a black beauty! :love:

What a transformation, you have done a wonderful job in giving her a happier and healthier life. :thumb:

Looks great :love:

Its such a slow process getting them to lose weight as you don't want them to lose it too quickly. Worth it in the end though.

Gypsy was fed chocolate digestives at her previous home and it took an age before she was a safe weight to be spayed, it was very hard work as she was very hormonal and aggressive. We were all very relieved when the op was over and her temperment settled down.

Definately stunning. I also found with Gypsy that as she lost weight and got healtier, her black coat got a lot more glossy.

Wow! She looks like a different rabbit! :shock:

She looks lovely and sleek and glossy now, you've done an amazing job.

:love:

Yes she looks beautifully glossy and healthy now. I love black buns. Don't tell DH but there's still an opening for some black buns here ...

As others have said, you can definitely tell that she has lost a lot of weight. Well done you x

I'd like to also say how much happier and more relaxed she is now looking too, she is such a beautiful bun x

Back