• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So there is a cute bunny, a snake........!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
....., six small hedgehogs, one white rabbit and a brown bear....all in the same accommodation!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

The first bunny is a regular visitor here, it's Willy Fred and the others are.......mmmmm let's see, Mr.Snakey his soft pile draught excluder which he....*loves* :oops:, a soft white bunny toy, a Winnie the Pooh soft toy and a row of six little hedgehogs all joined together to form another draught excluder!!!!

Bet I had you all worried there.................didn't I?

Naughty Auntie Di getting you all....................:shock::shock::shock: and maybe even....:evil::evil:

:lol::lol::lol::thumb:

:lol: Good one, I saw the title and though ooo someone else who keeps snakes and bunnies in the same house, guess not :lol: (I hasten to add snakes get their room upstairs and bunnies have their room downstairs and they have never met and never will and I do not feed bunnies to snakes)

Back