• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pooka is nuts!

RavenMoon

Mama Doe
She's in a puppy pen in our room at the moment, as she was humping the boys and we thought we might as well get her used to the space she would be recovering in after the spay. The bedroom will allow us to keep a closer eye on her etc.

The last couple of days though she has started using the sides of the pen to boost herself out. Now she isn't doing it randomly, she does it either when she wants a cuddle or food. I just can't understand how :lol: she hates to jump off stuff, she's quite scared of heights, but she'll jump at the bars, rest her feet on ones higher up, then use that to jump out. She did it last night to come up onto the bed to me and threw herself into my arms :love: this morning Andrew went to turn off his alarm and she decided he was going to feed her so jumped out and started pushing him. Just now I brought up some fresh hay for her. She didn't even jump out, I had the bag next to the pen, she jumped up, hung on the bars and started munching it while I put it in her hay rack :roll:

It really makes me laugh, and mostly she just stays in the pen so she is quite well behaved. I'm never fast enough with the camera for these things either :roll:

Back