• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I?

purplesponge

Warren Scout
Been offered a bun by someone at work, they are trying to get rid of. Don't know if I should. OH says a shouldn't! Help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Can you afford it? Have time/space/ a bun it could be bonded with? Talk through with OH if all answers are yes:D

I probably would.. I guess things to consider are if they want to get rid of the bun, it prob won't have had vaccinations, been spayed/castrated, and might have dental problems if it hasn't been given enough hay. If that is financially possible and you have a spare setup or can buy one (chances are the one bun will come with will be too small) and get him/her a friend then I would go for it

Well we've just had one put down, so we still have the room, although probably wouldn't be able to get a friend for a few years, unless could be bonded with my other two, apparently has been spayed but that is all I know, other than they are desperate to get rid of!

Has been spayed is a massive plus. As for bonding to your existing ones I guess that depends on them ... an unknown. Having the space is good but not being able to provide company (if the trio doesnt work out/feel right) would put me off I think. It is hard though. Good luck.

if you've already fallen in love then it's too late! :lol: if you have the space and time and money then go for it. :love:

Not an amazing photo...
u3upene7.jpg

OH has said if you want her have her :p

Will try a local bonding service to try as a trio, If not ill just have to get her a friend :p

Can't decide whether to keep her as a Daisy, as we already have a Daisy, which could get a bit confusing :p

Or Marigold. I have a soft spot for lionheads too. 5 of mine are lionhead x the 6th is a minilop. Cant blame you falling in love. Thats why I now have six!

Back