• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit housing survey, please help x **CLOSED Thank you all**

GemB

Warren Scout
(also posted in HOUSING)

I am doing research into rabbit care and housing and I was wondering if you could please fill in this short survey.

All details obtained remains completely anonymously and so I as that you answer as honestly as possible for me please as this is key to my research.

Link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HJDBYLG

Thank you so much for your time in advance xx

Last edited:
I would have but the survey seems to be missing an area on the location question :lol:

will see if it will let me submit without answering that one

I would have but the survey seems to be missing an area on the location question :lol:

will see if it will let me submit without answering that one

Ok tell me which I missed off :roll: I'm so dense :lol:

Done but there was no option for free range which makes it look like mine are shut in the shed all day lol they arent they have the whole garden from 7am-8pm wach day. Just had to clarify that lol

Done but there was no option for free range which makes it look like mine are shut in the shed all day lol they arent they have the whole garden from 7am-8pm wach day. Just had to clarify that lol

Done, but I had the same problem so I put it in the addition details area.
:)

Thank you for your feedback, I will pop something in there to accommodate this and I have also adjusted other questions in accordance xx

Last edited:
im really dumb and can't work out my square footage of my run??? how the heck do you work out square feet!

BTW there's no option to click 'other' :wave: (only typei n it - for breed)

im really dumb and can't work out my square footage of my run??? how the heck do you work out square feet!

BTW there's no option to click 'other' :wave: (only typei n it - for breed)

Hi, I have just made some amendments regarding breed. Also you work out the area by measuring the length and the width and then times them together

eg 5 foot long and 4 foot wide would be: 5 x 4 = 20
so it's 20 square foot

I hope this helps xxx

I just need 12 more to be completed. Is there anyone who hasn't yet completed it and is able to. Please remember all details provided are completely anonymous so I have no idea who is providing the information xx I would much appreciate your time.

Back