• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxie and Bella- random sulking cuteness!

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
I've been really busy for the last few weeks so there have been no Foxie or Bella threads! My family and I went to Cornwall last week and our next door neighbours looked after the buns. Since we came back Foxie and Bella have both been little sulkers! So I spent some time hanging out in the garden with them today to try and win them back over. It hasn't been that successful yet :lol:

'I don't even wants to look at you Mummy! Talk to the cotton tail! :evil:'

'Food? Hmm, well maybe I can forgive you a little :D'

'Nope Mummy. I am still not coming near you. Not even for pellets. You smell. Go away.'

'*Sigh* well all that stropping was exhausting!'

'Just chillin' with the wife... and giving ya evils'

Oh dear you are in the bad books! :lol: I hope my buns forgive me when I go away in a couple of weeks, I'm dreading it :(

Oh dear you are in the bad books! :lol: I hope my buns forgive me when I go away in a couple of weeks, I'm dreading it :(

We were only gone for 5 days, I hardly think that's deserves all this sulking! :lol: Especially as they still got let out morning-night and given nice veggies (we bought their faves because we were going away!).

Hopefully your buns are not as stroppy as mine can be :lol:

Awh what lovely photos of the gorgeous pair :love:

Your Bella looks so much like my Pixie except fluffy , I just love the colour now :love:

I wonder what colour my Pixie will go this winter, Since I adopted her in March she has changed quite a bit in colour! :shock:

P1170482 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

She is you Bella's colour now and getting darker. I must take some more pictures this week.

Bo sulked for a whole week after I left her at the vet for three days. She wouldn't eat at the vet's and then she would not let me near her for a week. :lol:

I find it hilarious when bunnies sulk, they can NEVER help themselves when it comes to food! :lol:

Awh what lovely photos of the gorgeous pair :love:

Your Bella looks so much like my Pixie except fluffy , I just love the colour now :love:

I wonder what colour my Pixie will go this winter, Since I adopted her in March she has changed quite a bit in colour! :shock:

P1170482 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

She is you Bella's colour now and getting darker. I must take some more pictures this week.

Awww :love: Pixie :love:
Bella's mane has gotten really long recently, and finally her coat is nearly all one colour. We adopted her at the beginning of April so it's been really awesome to see her coat change. We had another sable bun who we got in November and who sadly passed away in February whose coat went from black to whitish whilst we had him. I just love the changes :D

I really think all this sulking is out of order. At least I know that food is my one successful weapon... I have raspberries ;)

OMG Pickie and Bella are just BEAUTIFUL. I love Foxie and Bella's set up. The grass looks so green and fresh. Those wooden jump boxes look good too.

OMG Pickie and Bella are just BEAUTIFUL. I love Foxie and Bella's set up. The grass looks so green and fresh. Those wooden jump boxes look good too.

We replaced the grass in the spring and they haven't managed to destroy it yet! Up until fairly recently they got the whole garden, but naughty Foxie has started burrowing so we have had to split the garden in two and put the buns in the bun proofed area until we find a solution :roll: They love the tunnels and the wooden blocks and tree stumps! When my friends came round for my birthday they saw the little rubber car and the football and beach ball and got really confused- and then Bella came along and started pushing the car along with her nose :lol: :lol: They love their toys!

Ooo, where in Cornwall?!

Norty bunnehs. Still, I it's amazing how forgiving a rabbit can be when you hove into view with their favourite treats...

Ooo, where in Cornwall?!

Norty bunnehs. Still, I it's amazing how forgiving a rabbit can be when you hove into view with their favourite treats...

Around Tintagel :D Our favourite place is Trebarwith Strand :love:

Ps Jaff says he sees some unwanted pellets, he'll be right over to demolish them.

Sorry Jaffa, they were polished off pretty soon after the photos were taken! As soon as I wasn't nearby to sulk at :lol:

Back