• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Addict

Flowerlady

Young Bun
OK I have to admit it I am addicted. Just been to pick up bunny number 3 today, he is a 2 year old ex stud bunny who is rung. I have got him directly from the breeder on a 2 week trail to make sure he settles into the house bunny lifestyle. He is a beautiful seal point mini lop who we have named George as he already so curious. I am taking him for his check up at the vets tomorrow to make sure he is healthy and to see about getting his ring removed. I am hoping he settles in well as I am already in love with his big brown eyes, I agreed to the 2 week trial to keep my hubby happy :D he is frightened that he won't take well to being indoors. I will post some pictures later. Any tips on helping him settle please let me know.
Thanks

Ahh no way! You've got Juke!! He's so gorgeous! Very jealous, please let me know how he settles in :)

77838dc4-f084-423b-9cd0-dc91b6e232e1_zps46c2860b.jpg
[/URL

Thanks! Yes they are on their holidays while I'm in Scotland :) I hope they are having a lovely time with lots of new bunny friends to see. :)

He's lovely :love:

I also have an ex stud bunny who was rung and was outside but he much prefers being inside with me and my other buns :love: he's so friendly and affectionate too, I adore him :love:

I got the ring removed when he was being neutered as the vets find it easier to remove it when they under so they don't wriggle as they have to saw it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back