• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Q's for Rescues & Boarders-Help!

sonnet

Alpha Buck
I'm seeking answers from those who run Rabbit Rescues or Boarding Establishments...
My questions are:

- Would you allow a rescue rabbit to be re homed with an E.C bunny? Or would it be viewed as being a no-no?

- Would a boarding establishment accept an E.C bunny or view him as being 'a risk' to others?

I can't seem to get any conclusive answers on this so any help appreciated!

We boarded Brownie post EC - still tilted but no longer on active treratment - which didn't seem to be a problem with two different boarders.

I'm seeking answers from those who run Rabbit Rescues or Boarding Establishments...
My questions are:

- Would you allow a rescue rabbit to be re homed with an E.C bunny? Or would it be viewed as being a no-no?

- Would a boarding establishment accept an E.C bunny or view him as being 'a risk' to others?

I can't seem to get any conclusive answers on this so any help appreciated!

We have rehomed rabbits as friends for EC buns, as long as the vet agreed that it was no longer 'active'

Back