• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The (Goat) Kids playing on a chair (Photo and video clip)

Zoobec

Staff member
Came home the other day to find Pepper goat curled up on an old plastic chair the (human)kids use to make dens with sometimes! She got up but then Salt the other goat decided he'd get on too :lol: they'll not fit on there for much longer :lol:

19aeb6f445bc27d51e77b23381ae1ea7_zpsa18ffbbb.jpg
[/IMG]

Video

[video]http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o756/zoobec/e67173cc59dcc66dc2a9465ffa31537a_zps3a2eff89.mp4[/video]

Glad you liked them :D

Haha they are so cute :love::lol: we're getting goats next year
Brace yourself! They are so mischevious and so agile, and can climb up things you'd never think they can climb! They are so much fun, you can't help but laugh at them! The situation with vets that are goat savvy is far worse than with rabbits. the first vet even though a farm vet I chose was appalling. Whereabouts in South Yorkshire are you?

Glad you liked them :D

Brace yourself! They are so mischevious and so agile, and can climb up things you'd never think they can climb! They are so much fun, you can't help but laugh at them! The situation with vets that are goat savvy is far worse than with rabbits. the first vet even though a farm vet I chose was appalling. Whereabouts in South Yorkshire are you?

Live in Doncaster but I'm from Sheffield and still spend a lot of time there so if you could recommend any good vets I'd appreciate it :D

Back