• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Californian Trio

coco1200

Warren Veteran
Porter
DSC_0564_zpsf03b6c21.jpg

Aspen
DSC_0363_zps287b5842.jpg

Kali
DSC_0550_zpsa3be68cd.jpg

Doing what they do best... EATING!!!!!!! :lol:
DSC_0350_zpsbf71a5f3.jpg

DSC_0443_zps728a2687.jpg

i LOVE this photo, they all look drunk!! :lol::lol::lol:
DSC_0460_zps15ef7256.jpg

DSC_0526_zps95b979b0.jpg

DSC_0343_zpsc72d3121.jpg

Awww they are looking fab and much less scared now. Cant believe how clean they are!!

Last edited:
I was never a fan of pink/red eyed rabbits until I saw the first photos of your three! They are so completely stunning, and I really wish they were mine!! :love::love::love::love::love:

I love the drunken photo :lol: Did their three siblings get a home in the end?

Hopefully there will be lots more photos soon!! :D ;)

Thank you all so much :love::love:

I can't believe how clean they are either, considering they free range every day rain or shine!! And they've come out of their shells so much since coming here and keep running under my feet when I've got food for them. Still wary of being touched but once you put food in front of them they completely forget your'e there and will let you have a cuddle :lol: They binky every single day without fail too, I have never met three happier bunnies!

Jaffacake, Ive just checked the RSPCA website and their brothers and sister are still looking for a home!! You should enquire about them ;);)

Back