• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Pair of black bunnies rescued

CazandCo

Alpha Buck
Hello, I've today received a pair of black bunnies from someone local who knew I had rabbits. They have arrived this afternoon and wow they are fat! Huge bunnies! Anyways they were kept in a tiny hutch and their nails are shockingly long. I will be taking them to the vets on Tuesday morning for them cutting and a health check.

My neighbour has given me the use of her hutch (5ftx 3ft two tier), but this is only temporary. I am gong to have to find a shed/Wendy house to house them long term. Gonna upload a few pictures below.

They are called Bb (black bunny) the mother and nick the daughter (she has a nick out of her ear). They are three and two years old. Very chilled out thankfully

20130825_161359_zpsab94d209.jpg

Oh gosh - bless them - glad you've rescued them. You are going to end up with a LOT of bunnies lol.

Oh gosh - bless them - glad you've rescued them. You are going to end up with a LOT of bunnies lol.

That's it, my doors are shut. No more room at the inn! I am back to the 9 bunny head count :shock: good job I love each and every bun :love:

Just a little update, mummy bun seems the bravest. She has been going up and down the ramp fine, daughter bun is very timid. Hidden in the bedroom bit. I had to clean mummy bun BB last night as she had a messy wet bum, she was very cooperative and let me get on with it. Checked on her earlier on and it was better than it was but not as clean as I had left it. She must have appreciated my help as she gives me kisses when I sit with her. :)

Back