• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

advice on new housing

lucy24

Mama Doe
where can i get housing big enough for 3/4 rabbits thats no more than £300? need ideas people as my current setup is causing havoc with my back and knees!

Indoors or out and what sort of housing do you have at the moment that's not working?

i currently have a 6x3x2 hutch over a 6x8x3 run but the access is really bad. i have to bend under the door of the run and crawl in to do anything which is hhurting my back and knees. i had to get someone to do them today as i have a bad knee.:(

i wont be allowed another shed unfortunately :( i thought about an avairy but not sure where to geta good one

Turn the hutch around by 180 degrees so you can access it without going into the run. Then you could build the run up to the height of the hutch so it's walk in. You'll need a couple of sturdy uprights and aviary panels for the sides, end and roof (the back of the hutch can form the fourth wall. Probably do it for under £100.

Back