• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new signature.... introducing George

Tillybunny

Mama Doe
Just made a new signature to include my latest family member George. He is a silver fox and is a rescue bunny from our local rescue. He has just been castrated and is settling in well. Murphy my dental bun is still ok, having his abscess cleaned and drained every day (for last six months). Also Tilly and Peter are fine.

Thank you:) He is taking some litter training, bless him. He was a typical rescue, a pet that the children grew fed up of, they gave him to Grandad who didn't want him either and said if rescue didn't take him they would throw him out or worse:cry: He is such a gentle quiet boy:love:

Thank you so much for your kind replies, he is such a sweet addition to our family. I am hoping to bond him with Tilly at a later date, but must say I don't seem to have a lot of success with bonding, hence four separate rabbit cages/hutches and pens, taking up every bit of space we have!!!!!

Back