• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say Hello to.. (new photo post 15)

BigBunnyBenji

Mama Doe
The rabbit formerly known as Prince!

aka Rupert. :D

It's not that we didn't like the name, we just like our pet names to be two syllables for when we call them in. :lol:

He seems to be settling in well, and as you can see, April has settled as the less dominant one again! She keeps putting her head down to be groomed but I don't think he understands yet... :lol:
He had absolutely trashed the shed when I went in this morning, litter tray overturned and hay bowl overturned. Men.. :roll:

Apologies for the bad quality piccies, my camera is a little broken. :shock:

DSCF5756.jpg

DSCF5757.jpg

DSCF5753.jpg

DSCF5754.jpg

Last edited:
*faints*

Ok...

He's gorgeous. :lol::love::love: and his name really suits him...

Hi Rupert :wave: what a lucky boy finding your family *extra nose rubs for you*

How's April doing? Xx

*faints*

Ok...

He's gorgeous. :lol::love::love: and his name really suits him...

Hi Rupert :wave: what a lucky boy finding your family *extra nose rubs for you*

How's April doing? Xx

April is loving having a friend to follow around again. Even Amanda who started the bonding said that April definitely is more at ease with another rabbit around.

I've let them free range on the grass this morning and Rupert loves it! He is running around everywhere, eating bits here and there, I'm pretty sure he did a binky too. :) April is just running around after him everywhere!

They seem to have settled in so well, no fighting at all, and even when I put him in the shed that had April's scent in, there was no chasing that I saw.

:thumb: Brilliant news! :D
I am so, so happy for you. Xx I know how devastated you were, but your Benji would be proud of how his mummy has given a rescue bun a chance and how it's helping April. :love::love:

I still need more pics though! :lol::lol::lol: Can't get tired of those bunny faces all loved up! :thumb:

:thumb: Brilliant news! :D
I am so, so happy for you. Xx I know how devastated you were, but your Benji would be proud of how his mummy has given a rescue bun a chance and how it's helping April. :love::love:

I still need more pics though! :lol::lol::lol: Can't get tired of those bunny faces all loved up! :thumb:

Thank you, I do still miss Benji a lot, and I think about him every day. I just got so close to him because he lived inside for 6 months.

I am hoping to get some more pics, they are just chilling in the bushes together at the moment! :roll:

You will always miss him, but his memory will be less painful with time and you will find yourself laughing/smiling rather than feeling sad. You're not replacing him with Rupert, Rupert will bring his own personality and bond differently with you.... Xx

Awww, bless.... bunnies in the bushes?! ... they know you want pics... :shock: :lol:

So glad to hear and see that April is happyily loved up again. Prince Rupert (!) sounds great.

Aww, they make a lovely couple :love: my boys Dandy and Beano came from Macclesfield RSPCA too :D

Back