• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The benefits of plants...

Jojo123

Mama Doe
Just reading this
http://www.healthypetcorner.com/rabbit.html

Going to give my bunnies dandelion leaves for two weeks and see if they look healthier, Buster is looking a bit scraggy think hes just had a moult. Does anyone think all the benefits of these herbs and plants are real? May start making some dandelion tea for myself?

And me, there must be some benefit from them as we wouldn't have so many supplements on the market! Would love to see someone with a stressed bunny try the lavender out to see if it makes them calmer. :wave:

And me, there must be some benefit from them as we wouldn't have so many supplements on the market! Would love to see someone with a stressed bunny try the lavender out to see if it makes them calmer. :wave:

:lol: yeh me too! I may try that when we move from bristol to cornwall in next 6 months :shock:

My Tia used to be soooooooooooo scared of everything, we bought her camomile hay, camomile herbs, loads of camomile and she calmed right down! I stopped giving her it and she got stressed again! Now we give her regular camomile and keeps her stress levels at a manageable level - she doesn't like lavender :roll:

My Tia used to be soooooooooooo scared of everything, we bought her camomile hay, camomile herbs, loads of camomile and she calmed right down! I stopped giving her it and she got stressed again! Now we give her regular camomile and keeps her stress levels at a manageable level - she doesn't like lavender :roll:

Camomile is known for calming for humans, so it must work then for a stressed bunny if you stopped and she got stressed again! Anyone else tried a herbal remedy on their bunny and found it works?

Back