• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What conditions was the bunny living in? I hate to think. :(

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
A lady has donated some bunny items to me...........very kind gesture.:thumb: Her rabbit has died.:(

The two bottles are green with algae and are the huge size which would take a normal bunny well over two weeks to empty. So does this mean that they were filled up and only re-filled when empty. If so, at times it would be like us still drinking water that had been poured at least a couple of weeks ago. Euch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dry food is.............................nasty, totally unhealthy and stale.

And the hay they were using is actually ....................straw!!

They have taken the hutch to the tip as it was falling apart.

My heart breaks thinking about the poor little bunny that possibly had died after their owner's negligence, ignorance or cruelty.

I've had to quit the selling pages on facebook and refuse to look at the selling websites. My heart breaks at some people's idea of suitable. A university friend got a rabbit on a whim the other day so I offered advice and she got offended. So I explained myself and that I learnt a lot because I had no idea how to be a bunny owner and offered my advice when she needed it.

She's mesaged me about food, litter training, neutering and space. If only a small difference I've helped her little man.

Hopefully bunny is binkying and dining like a royal now if thats what they've had to put up with. I look at my two and I feel so lucky to know I'm doing the best I can for them and keeping clued up.

I've had to quit the selling pages on facebook and refuse to look at the selling websites. My heart breaks at some people's idea of suitable. A university friend got a rabbit on a whim the other day so I offered advice and she got offended. So I explained myself and that I learnt a lot because I had no idea how to be a bunny owner and offered my advice when she needed it.

She's mesaged me about food, litter training, neutering and space. If only a small difference I've helped her little man.

Hopefully bunny is binkying and dining like a royal now if thats what they've had to put up with. I look at my two and I feel so lucky to know I'm doing the best I can for them and keeping clued up.

Well done.:thumb: Hopefully your friend's new bunny will be settling in their new home well and your friend will continue to appreciate your wonderful advice.

Excellent.

Well done.:thumb: Hopefully your friend's new bunny will be settling in their new home well and your friend will continue to appreciate your wonderful advice.

Excellent.

I am obsessed. OH is dealing with it very well :lol: I think its pretty apparent to my friends that I am too. I tried to educate someone on a selling page and they called me a weirdo.. heyho you can't win em all!

i see a lot of bunnies for sale on the for sale sites they come with 'hutches' ie tiny little things with no bedding and mouldy green bottles. i dont hesitate to point out thats not a good environment for bunny

Back