• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

20FT X 10FT Run Anyone ?

My garden is around 25 ft x 15 ft and I have spent all summer trying to figure out how best to house my 7 buns in it. They live in 3 groups with no chance of bonding - bless them :roll: :lol: x

My garden is around 25 ft x 15 ft and I have spent all summer trying to figure out how best to house my 7 buns in it. They live in 3 groups with no chance of bonding - bless them :roll: :lol: x

Why would they make it easy for you when making it difficult is so much fun !! :roll: :lol:

:shock: :shock: I want it!!!

I think I'd have to maybe bend it to fit in my garden. :lol: My garden is round, but I'm sure my Dad could figure out how to fit it in. :lol: Don't think my Mam would approve, though.

I'd love something like that... if my garden was big enough and Charlie was willing to go outside :roll:

Why would they make it easy for you when making it difficult is so much fun !! :roll: :lol:

I know :roll:

I adore them all so much. The garage is to be used for them as sleeping quarters so I am going to get some Lino for the floor and panels to create space for each group and then a cat flap for each group to go into a run for play time.

Two of them have just been confirmed as having pasturella so I want them to have a damp proof sleeping area. They are just settling down from their latest flare up. I'm still unsure about how to help them for the best but believe that putting their hutch outside is not it.

Two more currently live in my kitchen and I am so torn between keeping them indoors or putting them in the garage with run access.

I go round in circles to try to reach the right conclusion :roll: xx

I know :roll:

I adore them all so much. The garage is to be used for them as sleeping quarters so I am going to get some Lino for the floor and panels to create space for each group and then a cat flap for each group to go into a run for play time.

Two of them have just been confirmed as having pasturella so I want them to have a damp proof sleeping area. They are just settling down from their latest flare up. I'm still unsure about how to help them for the best but believe that putting their hutch outside is not it.

Two more currently live in my kitchen and I am so torn between keeping them indoors or putting them in the garage with run access.

I go round in circles to try to reach the right conclusion :roll: xx

See, they knew they were doing you a favour, they are keeping your brain cells active :thumb:

:lol:

This looks great. I have looked at similar ones before. They usually go for around three hundred pounds ... It would be so good over my aivery to keep the rain out and as extr space ... tempted. Now to raise the funds. Decided to get good quality heavy duty tarps instead!

Last edited:
Something like that, you'd want it fitted to the garden so you just walked out the back door into it :lol:

Yep, looks like chicken wire rather than weld mesh - I'd guess they'd probably swap if you asked but it's more expensive so would push the cost up. It's not bad for cost v size though.

I trice to buy one once, but asked if it could be weld mesh instead. They told me chicken wire was fox proof :roll: and said they couldn't so I didn't buy one in the end. Would end up costing hundreds to weld mesh it all.

That looks similar to like a chain link dog kennel except apparently chicken wire instead of chain link. I have one of those (the chain link) for my ducks, modified so that it's predator proof, and they're great. they're my preferred type of animal enclosure for many reasons!

Back