• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want to race Doughnut to her food?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Doughnutpic/media/video-2012-08-16-17-21-53_zpsab34329c.mp4.html[/video]

This was taken a while ago when she felt OK. She loves her food!

Wow! super fast :lol: :lol: :lol:
so cute x :love:

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!
............... om nom om om nom nom

Confession?

I love Doughnut... :lol::love::love:

The vid was awesome... clear a path people, bunny needs fooooooood! :lol:

She does sometimes skid into the side or if she doesn't time a binky right on the rug she then sort of ends up running sidewards! It is funny to see.

You'd think I hadn't fed her for days, but she had just come out of the carrier from eating grass in the garden.

She does sometimes skid into the side or if she doesn't time a binky right on the rug she then sort of ends up running sidewards! It is funny to see.

You'd think I hadn't fed her for days, but she had just come out of the carrier from eating grass in the garden.

Mine do the exact same thing. I fill up their hay and they both act as if they are starving, even though they have their hay topped up about 7 times a day. :roll:

She totally looks like a fluffy bum! :love: I'd love to have her bouncing around my living room, hehe.

I always think it's quite surprising how well a rabbit can run on laminate flooring. It's quite amusing when something startles them because they seem to run on the spot for a few seconds before taking off, like scooby doo. :lol: :lol:

Back