• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheapest & best litter?

marchi1990

Mama Doe
I am currently using back-2-nature litter but is it the best? Also, do you buy cheaper? It's 30 litres for approx £13.

I use back to nature too. I did try wood pellets but I get hay fever and asthma with it and I think the sawdust irritated me. Worth a go though if you're fine with it.

i used back2nature but my buns kept kicking it out. i now use horse bedding in their litter trays, they are happy with that :wave: about £8 for a massive bag, don't know how many Ls but its a big pack. quite absorbant and keeps the smell at bay.

i used back2nature but my buns kept kicking it out. i now use horse bedding in their litter trays, they are happy with that :wave: about £8 for a massive bag, don't know how many Ls but its a big pack. quite absorbant and keeps the smell at bay.

Where do you buy that from?

Back