• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Licky Licky attack

d2007ave

Young Bun
Hello,

We have two buns, they are pretty nice but sometimes they are a bit too affectionate, or maybe have they alternative motives? they like to give me a lick, its a bit weird but sometimes it looks if they would be happy to do it for half an hour at a time, i don't like to push them away, (like saying i don't like them or want their "grooming") but lets be honest its too much and they do get a gentle push

Im wondering do bunnies get salt from the skin, is that the motive, they dont do it with my wife as much as me...
they always get a stroke back too of course

nice buns but very Licky Licky at times

Hello,

We have two buns, they are pretty nice but sometimes they are a bit too affectionate, or maybe have they alternative motives? they like to give me a lick, its a bit weird but sometimes it looks if they would be happy to do it for half an hour at a time, i don't like to push them away, (like saying i don't like them or want their "grooming") but lets be honest its too much and they do get a gentle push

Im wondering do bunnies get salt from the skin, is that the motive, they dont do it with my wife as much as me...
they always get a stroke back too of course

nice buns but very Licky Licky at times

I love when my bunny licks me (only one of mine do it) I think it means he loved me, he also licks my OH

I have a super licky bun and he will happily groom me for half an hour at a time:shock: Arms and legs. I just make sure that I only sit down with him when i have the time usually last thing at night before i go to bed.
The funniest thing he does is come up behind me when I am stood up and suddenly start licking the back of my legs- cue yelp and leap in air from me!

Awwww :love: Your buns are just showing that they appreciate you. My two never lick me, although Fiver did lick the leg of my pj's whilst I was wearing them the other night! :lol: Fiver licks objects around me rather than actually lick me...Xena never even bothers to do that!! :lol:

I've had one lick ever. Marley was on the back of the settee and I spent a good twenty minutes nose rubbing and I stopped and he licked my ear. It was about 4 in the morning but I squeed :lol:

I have a super licky bun and he will happily groom me for half an hour at a time:shock: Arms and legs. I just make sure that I only sit down with him when i have the time usually last thing at night before i go to bed.
The funniest thing he does is come up behind me when I am stood up and suddenly start licking the back of my legs- cue yelp and leap in air from me!

I could imagine that could give you a fright! one of our buns used to launch itself on to our sofa when watching tv, that used to be frightening too, especially if dark in the room and watching a horror movie

Awwww :love: Your buns are just showing that they appreciate you. My two never lick me, although Fiver did lick the leg of my pj's whilst I was wearing them the other night! :lol: Fiver licks objects around me rather than actually lick me...Xena never even bothers to do that!! :lol:

independant buns!!

I've had one lick ever. Marley was on the back of the settee and I spent a good twenty minutes nose rubbing and I stopped and he licked my ear. It was about 4 in the morning but I squeed :lol:

hehe, im still sure they are after something with their licky licky attacks,

I can't believe you're complaining that your bun licks you too much! :shock: :lol: I have one bun who licks me, Olly, he licks my nose when I get home from work and if I've been helping him clean himself or something. I used to have a bun called Minnie who licked everyone, everywhere, and it just made her 100 times more adorable! I love bunny licks and can't get enough!

Think yourself lucky, Kizzy likes to pee on my OH :oops:

He falls for it every time! He often has to go away on business and when he gets back Kizzy will jump up on his lap "Ah, look she missed me when I was away." He says, just as she empties her bladder. :lol:

Back