• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hmmm.. a trio?!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

I don't know... Lola and Donny are very interested in Charlie and Charlie is very interested in them. No referred aggression or anything! I'm too worried about breaking Don and Lola's bond though as Lola is verrrryyy bossy!! And with their personalities I think Donny and Charlie would suit each other perfectly but then Lola would be left out.

Charlie girlie :love: Can't wait for the new hutch/run to get here, my mom hates the horrible sheet over the run :lol:

Aww, my 2 pairs always seem very interested in each other too, Apricot and Ginger my girl pair and Dandy and Beano the boys often sit or periscope looking at the other pair. And all four seem to do the same things at the same time too! I'm the same, dreaming that they might like to be a quad, but I'd never dare try it, especially as I've never bonded before :lol:

I think if Lola is bossy then she won't be left out :lol:

But I agree you have to be careful as you don't want Donny and Lola to fall out

If you don't bond them what are your plans for Charlie? :wave:

Its worth a try, Are you confident about bonding a group?

They would make a lovely trio and I am sure no bun would get left out, however you don't know for sure.

There is a risk with every bond but that is just the risk you have to take.

My four are going to be attempted to be bonded into a Quad soon, I am very nervous about it and and I am not even doing the bonding!

Charlie is beautiful :love:

My newly done trio are working well. The original pair are still loved up but when Twinkle wants a break from Ozzie he just goes to Stan. Stan was the single bunny so is quite happy being the 'third' bunny.

You simply 'need' some more rabbits to bond with your singles! Wish I could have more. Going to try and bond six when I am brave enough. 2 of them are single bucks who fell out. Its hard seeing them alone.

Back