• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does she look sad to you?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Mrs Millicent Humphries - she seems to have lost her spark to me :cry:

P1050255.jpg

P1050258.jpg

P1050259.jpg

P1050261.jpg

She does look a bit sad, poor thing. She also looks like her fur on the top of her head and ears is wet and her eyes look extra wet too. Is she poorly? Sending hugs ((((((((())))))))))

she does look sad, but not completely given up sad to me. there's still something in the eyes to me. i've seen some pics on here sometimes and just that look in the eyes, well you know what the update is going to be alot of the time. :(

I've been thinking about her. She looks a bit brighter in the last two photos, with what looks like apple leaves.

Sending vibes for the lovely ladybun. xxx

She does look a bit sad, poor thing. She also looks like her fur on the top of her head and ears is wet and her eyes look extra wet too. Is she poorly? Sending hugs ((((((((())))))))))

Yes she is, she is really struggling with an ear abscess and infection that has spread to the bone in both ears. She isn't wet, it is the grease from the ear drops where she constantly shakes her head

This is her thread - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...umphries-needs-some-good-wishes-please-ud-p25

Back