• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

periscoping sox

Waaaaaaaaay too cute... Who could resist? A *kiss* for sox :lol: :love::love: it's so awesome to watch a bun periscope :D

Both are so cute :love: are they mini and dwarf lop? Or both the opposite extremes of a mini lop?

Love the periscoping Sox :love: I've never caught a photo of mine doing it, it's such a cute position!

Both are so cute :love: are they mini and dwarf lop? Or both the opposite extremes of a mini lop?

Love the periscoping Sox :love: I've never caught a photo of mine doing it, it's such a cute position!

both mini lops, mabel weighs 1.29kg and sox 0.99 - 1kg (varies on how his kidneys are doing)

both mini lops, mabel weighs 1.29kg and sox 0.99 - 1kg (varies on how his kidneys are doing)

Wow they are both so tiny!! I thought Mabel was small dwarf lop size so around 2kg :shock: I think I just assume all bunnies are medium sized until I actively look for comparable things! I can't believe how teeny they both are!!! Especially Sox!! My two are right heffalumps compared :lol:

Back