• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

speculation, how much would you pay?

lucy24

Mama Doe
for a 6ft long x 3ft deep by 2ft high hutch over a 6x8x3ft run with ramp, lino, bolts? and home made shutters for the hutch?

just thinking about something and need an idea....

oh and it is a year old(got it last sept i think)

for a 6ft long x 3ft deep by 2ft high hutch over a 6x8x3ft run with ramp, lino, bolts? and home made shutters for the hutch?

just thinking about something and need an idea....

oh and it is a year old(got it last sept i think)

That's a hard one, things lose so much value when already used
My shed set up cost 1000 but if we were to sell it I'd prob only expect 200

Sounds a great set up. Guess I would pay at least eighty for a second hand hutch/run combo - got a similar one (no lino and no proper bolts and only five foot) for forty five pounds.

it does sound like a great set up.... and if it was in good condition i would pay £100-£130????
x

I recently paid £80 on ebay for a hutch that was brand new but had been sat in a garage for a year as the people who bought it decided against getting rabbits. Hutch about the same size. Just to give you an idea :D

Unfortunatley, it's only worth what someone's willing to pay for it. What one person think is reasonable, another may not. Having said that, I would be willing to pay around the £80-£100 mark.

Now i'm DIY-ing a rabbit run and seen how much everything costs (wood and mesh etc has come to £120 for 8x4x3 run :shock: ) I would happily pay £150 or more if it was good wood and in good condition :)

I picked up a double 6x2x2 hutch on ebay a few months ago for £40ish and a 7x3x3 for £50ish so it really does depend.. you could be disappointed if you put it on ebay without a reserve :(

ok thanks everyone :wave: its given me an idea at least if i end up selling but for now ive found a way of altering it myself so i dont have to buy a new setup :thumb:

Back