• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It. Is. Here.

Runaround has arrived. All glorious 16ft of it. Squeeeeee. I just hope Lily fits :-/

So excited for you. Pics please asap.

Fitted ours for Pip and Daisy this morning after collecting it direct from Paul and Caroline from Runaround. Not quite as awesome as yours though.

Both Paul and Caroline were really helpful. You should see their Runaround setup in their garden, it's a proper rabbit warren, it's amazing.

Ours is simple yet effective...the girls have been in and out of it all day. Took all of 10 seconds of fitting it before they both ventured in. They seem to really love it.

If you need to trim the tube for any reason, I found a stanley knife worked best.

Good luck with fitting it and don't forget the pictures!!!

Fitted ours for Pip and Daisy this morning after collecting it direct from Paul and Caroline from Runaround. Not quite as awesome as yours though.

Both Paul and Caroline were really helpful. You should see their Runaround setup in their garden, it's a proper rabbit warren, it's amazing.

Ours is simple yet effective...the girls have been in and out of it all day. Took all of 10 seconds of fitting it before they both ventured in. They seem to really love it.

If you need to trim the tube for any reason, I found a stanley knife worked best.

That is an amazing set up, your girls are very lucky :D

That is brilliant :thumb: I love how you used a builders tray for grass, ;) I just gave one away, I never even considered putting grass in :shock: what an idiot:roll:

That is an amazing set up, your girls are very lucky :D

Two days of hard work but worth every bit when you see how happy they are. Work still on going though, as we want to get a non slip rubber flooring next for them. Wife already on about getting another Runaround system and attaching another run to this one.

Love this! I REALLY want some runaround for my two, just trying to work out the best way to do it, as I can't attach the run direct to the hutch because the hutch is in a shed (I didn't want to get wet in winter cleaning them out, and I thought it would be warmer for them)

Love this! I REALLY want some runaround for my two, just trying to work out the best way to do it, as I can't attach the run direct to the hutch because the hutch is in a shed (I didn't want to get wet in winter cleaning them out, and I thought it would be warmer for them)

How about cutting a round hole in one side of the shed to accommodate the pipe so that the door can still be attached to the hutch.

Wow. Your run is amazing, very inspiring, makes mine look very boring.

Couldn't wait for hubby to get in last night so took a saw to the shed and did it myself and the girls have been up and down all morning, since I opened the "magic door" - here's a pic. Excuse the state of the grass - bunnies and a labrador mean I am not able to have perfect stripes :roll:

1174721_618466608197920_34023311_n.jpg

Agree Runaround are so helpful. I must have been the most frustrating customer ever as I asked so many questions while establishing what I wanted !

That's one LONG Runaround tube. It'll be like a proper warren for them to go from their house to run, bet they love it.

Both set ups look great. :D Can just imagine bunnies going from inside their warren (shed) through long tunnel and out onto the grassy field (or run) to graze very natural Dandelion Den Bunnies.

Thank you. Toys have now been placed back in the run, too, since picture was taken, so they have their Den Pipe, their pop up tunnel with holes in and I have hung willow and hazel in 3 places from the roof. They were binkying round in the rain earlier. They absolutely love it. And the funny thing is, the more "natural" you make the set up, the more "natural" the behaviour seems to get. I could spend hours gazing at them.

Tomorrows project: large dig box in the run. Not sure whether to use soil or sand, though? Is sand more hygenic? (notice they used this on The Burrowers)

Back