• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Re-training litter habbits

Alvins mummy

Mama Doe
My 3 are pooping everywhere. I was told to expect it when we moved but its coming up for 3 months now. Scooping up the poops and putting them in the tray doesn't seem effective. What can I do? Is there such a thing as too much space, should I restrict the space?

Also I need alternative litter suggestions, I currently use Megazorb as its cost effective and doesn't smell but its so small and bitty that it sticks to Ruby and ends up all over the house - the dyson is going to pack in, in protest! I dont want to use newspaper and hay as its stinks. Carefresh is too expensive at the rate I clean the trays and I cant get a hold of catobiolet the paper cat litter as that would be my preference. I've tried the wooden pellets but they're hard and I not too keen on them - anything else I could possibly use?

Tescos do a paper based cat litter which i have used. Easy to order online with the groceries too!! (yummy)

Back