• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heres my trio, all happy, phew!

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
So Ozzie is black and white and he was bonded with Twinkle my female REW. Then Stanley turned up in the cellar at my hubbys work, hes the ginger and white helicopter eared one.

The boys at the 'bar' ( they have a bottle and a bowl but prefer the dirty water feature:roll:)

Twinkle pretending shes not really noticed that shes now got 2 husbuns

Stanley is such a gorgeous boy

Progress, they were all facing away from each other earlier

Finally they are all friends. Ozzie is still married to Twinkle but now having a bit on the side bromance with Stanley

I am soooo relieved its worked out for them all and I now have a rabbit poo free home:D

Aww thank you everyone. I was so worried about them when they were away, its lovely to have them back.

Poor Stans a bit confused because hes outside instead of in my lounge looking outside.

We are going away this weekend and its a weight off my mind that my neighbour can just go and sort them without having Stan shut in the dog crate for the weekend.

The only fur we ever see is Stans, not a lot of it and only twice in a week,he still has some bunny manners to learn when hes near Twinkle, shes 7 and hes only about 5 months so shes slow and hes like a whirlwind, its just a bit much for her sometimes. Its like great granny living with great grandson:lol

Sorry I've only just got the time to reply but I'm so glad all worked out for them :D

They look very happy and content together , they make a gorgeous trio :love:

I hope my bunnies bond into a quad just as well.

Back