• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Vets - Doncaster - Important

kazz

Alpha Buck
Marleys got a problem (see health) and I haven't been in Doncaster long enough to know whats what. We had their jabs done at Arundell but all their vets seems so young and very little experience.

I've just rang evolution vets and I wasn't too impressed with the cleverness of the receptionist saying that 'every vet has rabbit training to become a vet'. When I got Marley it was Springfields' Gleadless branch in Sheffield that did his operation etc. So I'm wondering whether to travel back there just for peace of mind (Steven did my work experience and has over 30 years of experience) or try one around here.

I'm tempted to try ringing Beechwood and see what their response is, its an Animal Hospital so should surely have somone of knowledge in rabbits (more so than the basic training as mentioned by above receptionist).

Has anyone any tips or advice or experts?

I'm stressing so much :(

Back