• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bitter sweet:

Fellie

Warren Veteran
We lost Luna a week ago today - it still hurts and I still have moments when tears just come flooding out! One of the toughest things we had to do was to let her previous owner know - he did love her but couldn't keep her and really quizzed us before letting us have her (long story about how he got her and why he couldn't keep her) so I felt so guilty about letting him down. He was superb about it though - so kind! And then last Sunday he rang to say he had tracked down Luna's sister and could we give her a home - to which we said YES of course if she needs one.

So now we have Luna's sister - we have called her Buffy. She is proving to be SUCH as sweetheart - similar in nature to Luna and similar in looks but with enough difference so that I don't call her Luna by mistake. She is already very friendly, loves her cuddles and stroke - and eating and pooping like crazy.:love:

There is no way she replaces Luna - but I think Luna would be pleased that her sister has found a home where she is loved, and we are looking after her as best as we can.

This made me have a tear!! ;) talk about fate! :thumb: of course your still sad about Luna :( but I'm so glad you have her sister to concentrate on, for some reason it was meant to be! :love:

Back