• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mugged by bunnies

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Does anyone get mugged by a bunny for food that the bunny has never ever had? Sheldon has suddenly developed an extreme attraction towards chocolate and will climb all over us trying to get some when we eating some - but he has never ever had chocolate (and of course never will) so it's all a bit bizarre.

A couple of weeks ago he mugged Jonny for the ice cream that Jonny was eating - chocolate covered ice cream....little tinker he is:love:

Usually if it smells sweet, or strong. Bilbo has tried to stick his head in a burrito before, and shown jalapeños a bit of attention, presumably because of the smell. Didn't try to make off with that tough thankfully. If I'm sitting on the sofa rather than at the table with and food or drink they'll usually try something, Bilbo is definitely the worst though, he'll share my juice, ice lollies and try to share anything else.

Roxy would jump up and help herself to anything she fancied. She would sit on Amy's lap and eat from the bottom of her ice lolly. She would even pull it out of her mouth :lol::lol: if the biscuit tin was out she would help herself and try and open it before we got it off her/caught her, it was all a big game. I loved that bunny so much :love::love:

Bob would eat anything and everything if we let him. He's not a cuddly bun and hates to be touched but will climb on my lap if he thinks I may have some fruit. Even if he's sitting on my lap eating a small slice of banana out of my hand I'm still not allowed to touch him :(

If we've got food we can't turn our backs on Bob as he's a bit of a thief. Last Christmas my partner asked me if I'd eaten all the emmental cheese, as it was a huge one pound block I was a bit insulted by this, we then heard a rustling in one of the pop up tunnels - yep Bob had stolen it! We can't eat in front of the TV any more as Bob will jump up on the coffee table and tuck in, even Chicken Tikka isn't safe.

Kizzy is my ninja bun. My OH was sitting on the sofa about to eat a banana. Kizzy jumped up on the side table, from the side table to the arm of the sofa, from the arm of the sofa to the back of the sofa, she then ran along the back of the sofa until she was behind my OH's shoulder, then onto his shoulder before taking a leap back down to the floor. Mid-leap she caught the banana taking it with her and ran off with it.

Well he was being rather rude, if he'd offered to share with Kizzy in the first place she wouldn't of had to take matters into her own hands...or paws as the case may be.

What a lovely video... Did you notice your other bunny binkying in the background.... Made me laugh too.. All in all its a lovely happy video!!,:love:

Back