• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 3rd birthday Olly!! and Honey (RIP :()

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Little Olly is 3 today!! :D at one point i didn't think he would make it to 1; he developed a head tilt at only 3 months old :(
But he's just amazing, such a spirited and brave little bunny :love: we just wish Honey was still here, she should be 3 today too :cry:

Happy birthday Olly chops, i love you soooooo much!! :love:

Little Olly is 3 today!! :D at one point i didn't think he would make it to 1; he developed a head tilt at only 3 months old :(
But he's just amazing, such a spirited and brave little bunny :love: we just wish Honey was still here, she should be 3 today too :cry:

Happy birthday Olly chops, i love you soooooo much!! :love:

Awww bless him :D

Happy Birthday Olly - hope mummy is going to spoil you rotten :D xxxxxx :love::love::love:

Happy Birthday for you too Honey xxxxx :(:(:love:

B&G send happy birthday wishes to their twins, even if one of them is enjoying the bridge right now :( :love:

I didn't realise Olly was so young when he got his head tilt. He is wonderful boy.

Happy Birthday Oily. :love:

Very sad Honey is no longer with you. :(

Hoppy Birthday Olly chops! :love::love: you gorgeous little man!

Hope you're enjoying your lovely self at the bridge sweet Honey :love: xx

To a little fighter, Happy Birthday Olly!! Honey, binky to your heart's content in the tall green grass and parsley fields up there xx

Thanks everyone :wave: Olly has had a nice day, he got a new twiggy tunnel, a loofah teddy (off his Grandma :D) some nommy treats (rainbow rabbits) and his main present will arrive next week... I've got him some Pet Gear steps (for disabled dogs) so he'll be able to get on the sofa with us! :D he's just had his supper and is currently flopped on his favourite blankie :love:

Thanks everyone :wave: Olly has had a nice day, he got a new twiggy tunnel, a loofah teddy (off his Grandma :D) some nommy treats (rainbow rabbits) and his main present will arrive next week... I've got him some Pet Gear steps (for disabled dogs) so he'll be able to get on the sofa with us! :D he's just had his supper and is currently flopped on his favourite blankie :love:

glad olly has had a nice day. :love::love::love:

Back