• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Kitten and rabbit sleeping pile thing

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
1185866_10201807705292966_1686933746_n.jpg

:love:

Awwww! :) :) I guess this answers my question about whether a cat and a rabbit can get along (if I ever decide I would like a cat)

Gorgeous:love::love:

Not sure if you are keeping all the kitties but, if not, at least you know they can go to a home with bunnies:)

My cats have always got on with my rabbits. Animals can teach us humans a lesson in tolerance and acceptance of diversity;)

Awwww! :) :) I guess this answers my question about whether a cat and a rabbit can get along (if I ever decide I would like a cat)

Ahaha yh they can get along, normally introducing them from babies is fine :) my cats have always been around rabbits as have the rabbits always been around cats x

Gorgeous:love::love:

Not sure if you are keeping all the kitties but, if not, at least you know they can go to a home with bunnies:)

My cats have always got on with my rabbits. Animals can teach us humans a lesson in tolerance and acceptance of diversity;)

Keeping 2 :love: they get on so well!! they groom each other to!

Back