• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boys.. Including poor Leo :( *pic heavy*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
He has lost so much weight.. A worrying amount. We didn't think it was so bad, I feel awful. April he was 2.45kg, today he was weighed in at 1.66kg :cry: We think it's why his legs are so weak now, they're just bone. My poor little man :cry:

He is on a 28 day course of panacur, had an emergency dental today (although you wouldn't know it, he bounced right back! Kerbie was traumatised and all he had done was a general check over, weighing (1.15kg) and his claws cut!), and has some biolapis. We've upped his pellet intake and giving some extra veg.

He's going back next week. (Poor Kerbie too!) Our vet wants to take bloods/x-rays to see if he has a tumour as she could feel a 'gritty' lump on his side :( may be related to his stroke.

Here they are at the vets, they just squashed into each other. Love my boys, they've been so cuddly towards each other today.

null_zps6d85ee5c.jpg

null_zps50f69b7e.jpg

null_zps2b509914.jpg

You can see how thin he looks in this :(

null_zps0e9d4ea0.jpg

Kerbie went and lay down, he was very upset with us..

null_zpscac8c306.jpg

Having his biolapis like a good boy and yummy parsley, mint and dill.

null_zpsd4af3288.jpg

null_zps453c1043.jpg

I tried to get his eye in a picture but it didn't work well bless him :lol:

null_zpsf7b2820c.jpg

Kerbie was still upset with us at this point!

null_zpsb53778c5.jpg

But when he got his own herbs and pellets he was a happy, forgiving bunny!

null_zps084f2300.jpg

null_zps00e5b8b0.jpg

null_zps72bcc6e3.jpg

null_zps8d6c8b6f.jpg

null_zpsc252c098.jpg

null_zps8b7790ff.jpg

Back