• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you ever ...

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Put a bunny treat in your lips for them to get :oops:

My Stu is so gently when he takes things I thought I would try it with the chocolate buttons;)

He took it so gently just with his lips is was lovely, the he asked for another so I got a kiss :lol: as I was lying down with him

He got two cos it was so sweet :oops:

Wouldn't try it with the other two they are not as careful with fingers :lol::lol:

I'm glad it's not just me :lol:
I do it all the time, I love feeling their fur tickling my face!
I then remember they also eat their own poo after..

:lol:

All the time :oops:

I'm lucky, both mine are sooooo gentle! If I have food all over my fingers (rabbit food like rabbit royale or carrot or apple juice) I give them my hands and they first place their teeth around my fingers and gently feel them and they're so so gentle and realise it is a finger so take their teeth off and start licking :love: it was only logical I should put a bunny treat between my lips for them :lol:

I once put fruity lip balm on to get this photo:
71685_10151322856631847_1140071809_n.jpg

It was very sweet until she got hold of my lip bar and almost ripped it out! :shock: I dread to think what she'd do if there was actual food there, she's a food monster! :lol:

My Levi licks my face without any encouragement. It's extremely sweet and very ticklish!
I just make sure I scrub my face after :)

I wouldn't dare with Frankie! She boxes Fenugreek crunchies out of my hand if I don't put it down quick enough, so would be scared she'd pierce my lip or something :lol:

Guilty of this myself. Also, as I've said before, if I'm drinking juice Bilbo will lick my entire face, try to get into my mouth or in between my mouth and the cup to get some :lol:

Back