• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have some vibes for Shadowfax. U/D Dental and spey. Thank you for the vibes!

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
She is being spayed tomorrow. :cry: I'm so worried. I need vibes for her to get through the GA and is free from cancer. She has had a lovely day in the garden today, and has started eating her hay like a good girl in the past couple of days. I am hoping that she is fit and healthy. It would be nice to find out that she is in fact already spayed, but that might be too much to ask for.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh she is beautiful - and that is an awesome photo of a black rabbit!

Lots and lots of vibes heading your way - will be thinking of you x

This morning she wouldn't eat. :cry: She was enthusiastic about her pellets but when I went to go put her in the carrier, she hadn't eaten them. I let her out and she did some poos that were a bit smelly. I gave her some metacam and she started eating and seemed to perk up. I took her down and they said they'll give her a sedation and check her teeth. If they are bad, they will do a dental rather than spay her and do her at a later date.

Have I done the wrong thing? Should I have cancelled? I feel sick. :cry:

Hi :wave:

You know your bun and the vet has agreed with you. There is no point putting her through an operation if she is under the weather. It can always be done when she is feeling much better. xxxx

Shadowfax is home. The vets have done her teeth, there were no spurs as such, just sharp edges. They also speyed her. They said her vulva looked immature and her uterus looked tiny, so they think that she is in fact quite young. The vet nurse told me her uterus looked a bit "odd" and had "spirally" bits on it. :shock: I have no idea what this means, but I'm glad it's gone. So, it seems we have no idea how old she is. :roll:

She has done lots of poos and had a drink. She has only nibbled a bit of a strawberry top but has just been sleeping. She looks very uncomfortable, bless her. :( She's currently sat in her pen with a towel wrapped round her (her ears felt cold and the towel was lovely and warm just out of the dryer). Her wound looks very neat and I'm surprised at how little it is!

Thank you everybody for your vibes. :love: :love:

I'm sorry I missed this (how the...???:?) glad Shadowfax is home safe... Sending lots of recover-quick-vibes.xxx :love:

Glad that Shadowfax is home. :D Sending loads of recovery vibes. xx

They do sometimes find odd things when they get in there. My Pansy had a strange uterus, my vet said it was like half a uterus, almost like one side of it hadn't developed. When she investigated further she found that Pansy only had one kidney on that side too.

Back