• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh god. Roger's collapsed. UD, he's gone.

He was. We even got great news today that his faecal float test came back as clear- as did Sandys.

We have no idea why.

I cradled a very special rabbit belonging to a deism as she went to the bridge yesterday. This is too much.

He's warming up and shown a little improvement. On tenterhooks.

I need him to live he was going to be bonded next week

Thank you. I don't understand why this is happening. We ran all the tests and nothing came back of any concern. Sandy had a lung cancer and her kidneys and liver were failing, Roger had a clear faecal test, clear bloods and we found a tooth root abscess. That would not cause this.

I don't want to lose him.

Thank you. I don't understand why this is happening. We ran all the tests and nothing came back of any concern. Sandy had a lung cancer and her kidneys and liver were failing, Roger had a clear faecal test, clear bloods and we found a tooth root abscess. That would not cause this.

I don't want to lose him.

Could it be septicaemia ?

Could it be septicaemia ?

I don't know. Is that possible? It's not a blown up abscess, just a microone- he's been on anti bios for 10 days and seemed to be responding (gaining weight, looking livelier).

I'm wondering if this is something neurological going on.

I'm now on the way to have my beautiful boy PTS. He is now warm and alert but his body won't coordinate properly and its not fair to keep such a lively minded and active bunny in a body that won't support his lifestyle and his personality won't tolerate the nursing like Hay Monster did.

Devastated.

I'm now on the way to have my beautiful boy PTS. He is now warm and alert but his body won't coordinate properly and its not fair to keep such a lively minded and active bunny in a body that won't support his lifestyle and his personality won't tolerate the nursing like Hay Monster did.

Devastated.

so so sorry. vibes for a peaceful passing. xxx

Back