• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

helpful bunnies

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
well so they thought they would try and help me while I cut new wood for the arch, was a bargain huge trellis for £6 in sale so got it and had to saw to size to fit in between the arch way side, sox thinks yes mum I will help you and thinks running in between the square gaps is fun as you stand it up to cut, :roll: :lol: and mabel thought I needed headbutting up the bum to move :lol:

only got one half of arch done, as didn't have the energy but the buns thought is was fun to watch and try and help in there way

:lol: don't forget the pictures when you get it finished. and if you could get someone to video mabel headbutting you... :lol:

:lol: don't forget the pictures when you get it finished. and if you could get someone to video mabel headbutting you... :lol:

:lol: she a cheeky madam, but love her like that, then sox was like in my face to say stroke me mum, stop what your doing, :lol: will do, might be in a few days when I got some more energy to cut through the wood, and need to secure it all in place

Back