• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommend me a museli?

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
At the moment Poppy is on a mixture of SS pellets and a small amount of muesli that I was given when I took her on. As she's in the bedroom, we carried on feeding her the muesli as it takes her longer to eat, which means we can get changed without stepping on her!

So, can anyone recommend a good muesli? The one she came with had lots of dried herbs and grass in too, but they didn't know what brand it was :? As I said, it is only to supplement her breakfast, and she has SS pellets too. She just eats them too quick by themselves!!

Echoing Rabbit Royale. A lot of sanctuaries and the likes use it from what I've heard, and it's the best looking one I've seen myself.

Brilliant, thank you both! That looks exactly like what she's having now anyway so I'm guessing that's what it is. Will still change it over slowly just in case though. Thanks :)

Back