• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name suggestions

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone,

On 31st August I'm collecting two baby bunnies - blue eyed white mini lionlops. I'm really looking forward to this, and have everything ready for them, except names! I don't know yet if they're a boy & girl or boy/boy or girl/girl pairing so need lots of name suggestions please. Something suited to cute fluffy furballs :lol: and something I haven't had for any of my previous pets (hence the problem, I've had a few lol)

All suggestions will be much appreciated & carefully considered :)

Thanks

I love flower names for rabbits. I would have called April crocus if my OH would have let me.

You could try:
Lily
Snowdrop
Poppy
Daisy
Bluebell
Calla
Clover
Daffodil
Flora
Primrose

I'll post back with some more manly names too.

Snow names, alaska, Icicle (however you spell it), Frosty. White names, Crystal, Blanche. Tree or other plant names like aspen, beech, cherry, blossom. Enjoy choosing! Looking forward to photos. Polar, bear, Moomin, Cloud ...

I had thought of:
Snowball
Snowflake
Snow bunny
Angel
Duchess
Duke
Sapphire
Diamond
Sugar

So far.

I was trying to think of blue or white names for their eyes & fur but obviously babes that go well together. So Sapphire is a big favourite, but for two girls, I'm not keen on the matching Diamond or Diamonte.

I like unusual names and also pretty names. So for a flower name I also liked amaryllis and I love Lily, my great grandma was Lily & I have a Liliana. But for tiny fluff balls, amaryllis is a bit much I thought. A bit like Lianna, another favourite.

When thinking of names, so far I have taken inspiration from food & drink, mythology, gemstones, and space ( I have Orion & Andromeda, Whiskey & Kristal, Caramel & Crunchie, Ruby & Silver, Topaz, Shandy etc) I've also had the usual Fluffy, Truffle etc. So I've ran out of inspiration lol

Oooo I like Alaska :) I was also thinking about Autumn & Winter, both names I like, but don't seem to suit these guys.

I will definitely post pictures as soon as I've worked how to do it lol

I like snowball I think that's cute or ice pop!! There again I called my rabbit Doughnut so maybe you had better pass my suggestions by!

Sometimes you have to wait to see the bunnies before you can name them. It's part of the fun!

I named my first rabbit Elvis for no reason at all lol. My second was Alfie, he was from a rescue so already named, third was Denzil, he was named after Denzil Washington and the fourth, Daisy, was originally called Clover as we were supposed to be getting her mom, Daisy, from the rescue but she wasn't right for Denzil. I'd been talking about 'Daisy and Denzil' for so long before I actually got her I had to change Clover to Daisy!

My new two are Skip and Wotsit. Not sure if ill keep their names yet but I just can't decide on what to change them too!

Back