• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy I'm STUCK..

552646_10151655852398005_426919406_n.jpg

:roll::roll::roll:

Similar thing happened to my Hollie in one of those tents, except she freaked out and the tent was moving about the place, which caused Herbie to freak out.....he was running back and forth at super high speed and stamping for ages.

Wee tent is now removed :( It was a cute wee thing too.

:lol: What a cutie!!! :love:

Similar thing happened to my Hollie in one of those tents, except she freaked out and the tent was moving about the place, which caused Herbie to freak out.....he was running back and forth at super high speed and stamping for ages.

Wee tent is now removed :( It was a cute wee thing too.

That's a shame. I was considering getting a small tent for my lot as I put my tent up not long ago and Max thought it was hilarious. BUT, he is the clumsiest rabbit I've ever known, always getting his head or body stuck in or behind things and freaking out :roll::lol:

Buster does this with his tent all the time, doesn't seem to bother him. He CAN get out eventually, after a bit of rocking :lol::lol:

Back