• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If your bun is a buck, please, don't do this

Liz1966

Warren Veteran
It was like this. Storm and Mallow's litter tray is a bit old and was getting rather manky. So I popped into the pet shop. They had litter trays that were the right size and in lots of colours. So I think, that pink one is nice. Storm and Mallow won't mind it being pink. Anyway I've seen them getting affectionately intimate:

It's not pink anyway it's magenta. It'll be fine. So I've bought it and now look:

"Dos I looks like a bun who wants to put his Buck botty in dat pink thingy"

"Looks at me, I doesn't even wants to lie on da pinks paving slabs"

"Has dat pink thingy gone yet?"

Don't do it guys, stick with the grey litter tray if you want your bucks to use it :)

:lol::lol::lol: No seriously, I actually did lol reading through this :lol:, what a handsome boy, he has standards you know?! :love::love:

Storm and Mallow thank you for the compliments.

Mallow has decided he needs to get as far away as possible from the pink monstrosity and is sitting on the back of the sofa

Meanwhile, Storm has fainted at the prospect of spending another night with the new litter tray in his home

:lol::lol: You're bunnies are so cute and dramatic! This could be a good post for Bunny Shaming, if you have a Facebook ;)

:lol::lol:
What a beautiful pair
Now listen Storm & Mallow, as you are definately in a Safeguarding situation, please pack your bags & come over to my house ASAP. No handsome men like you should be put through this torment.
Come & sure my home, love Foxy xx

Back