• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beware-Hamster on Manoeuvres

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Yep, it's the intrepid Elsie Tanner again :D

The bear is the latest addition to my Wendy Boston Bear collection. He had been sunbathing nude after having a bath !!

Time for Supper after all that exercise

:love::love:

I saw that big shoe toy outside someone's house the other day in a box that said "please take what you want" .. I wanted it! But my bf said no :( I don't know which hamster would have it anyway :lol:

is it okay for hamsters to go outside? someone told me they weren't but i wanted to because mine can't tolerate being in a hamster ball!

is it okay for hamsters to go outside? someone told me they weren't but i wanted to because mine can't tolerate being in a hamster ball!

As long as you never let them out of your sight and it is not cold weather then it's fine for them to go out. I dont like Hamster exercise balls at all, I think it must be really frustrating for a Hamster to be in one.

As long as you never let them out of your sight and it is not cold weather then it's fine for them to go out. I dont like Hamster exercise balls at all, I think it must be really frustrating for a Hamster to be in one.

mine went in one for the first time, and after about 5 minutes of rolling around decided shed rather chew it and broke her tooth before i managed to get there :/ i will try it in the next few days then if the weather is still nice!

Oh dear! Naked bear! My virgin eyes! :shock: :lol:
E.T. on the loose! :D I just adore her, she's such a brave wee thing. I wish I could be more like her and ready to explore the unknown without any fear. :love:

Back