• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People with House Rabbits video added p5

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
How do you ever get anything done :lol:

i have been to work finished at 12.30pm as i started at 4.30am :shock: and will be till thursday then i break up for 2 weeks yay

am obviously sitting on the computer :roll: doing a friend a favor :roll:

back door open and 3 bunnies free ranging in the garden, every now and again there is a grey or white flash across the back door or even 2 white and 1 grey followed by a black and white cat in both directions :lol:

cant stop watching them play :oops:

really need to do this work too ;)

Last edited:
It's difficult sometimes! Especially when they get all snuggly and clingy and start following me about the house! :D

Toshi and Paige are independent most of the times, Toshi just wanders around the house and finds somewhere to sleep or something to eat and Paige is happy cuddling with us, but most of the time sleeps with Toshi or the stuffed animals. Joshua binkies everywhere and comes up to us for petting, but after a couple hours goes back to his room for a snooze and a munch :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Managed to ignore them long enough to get done what i had to :roll:

Casserole is pruning my Magnolia again, Stu was sleeping under the Magnolia he did some pruning earlier :roll: and Dumplin just doesn't stop eating what ever is below/above his nose :lol: grass, clover my Magnolia :roll:

All 3 are now under the Magnolia having a periscope munch :lol::lol:
managed to get video :lol: little *******

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/M...0F-3412-000001A8A5EF6EE8_zps68f583e0.mp4.html

I have no idea what is on TV anymore - it is just meaningless babble as I have bunnies to watch:thumb: A nice glass of wine and lovely dinner in the evenings after work? Oh - what a lovely memory! A full nights sleep without Madam Holly thumping for reasons only known to herself - what bliss.

Being able to get ready for work in the morning without dashing madly around changing water, hay and feeding the starving little blighters - what joy. And as for a sleep in a the weekends? What does that involve again - sleeping until 9am? More like 6.31am :D

Wouldn't change my lifestyle back to the old one for anything - the little 'darlings' might be a royal pain in the butt sometimes but I always go to work smiling and cannot wait to get home to them:love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Managed to ignore them long enough to get done what i had to :roll:

Casserole is pruning my Magnolia again, Stu was sleeping under the Magnolia he did some pruning earlier :roll: and Dumplin just doesn't stop eating what ever is below/above his nose :lol: grass, clover my Magnolia :roll:

All 3 are now under the Magnolia having a periscope munch :lol::lol:
managed to get video :lol: little *******

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/M...0F-3412-000001A8A5EF6EE8_zps68f583e0.mp4.html

:) I think you will soon be referring to your Magnolia in the past tense!

Back