• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm missing my little fluffy Doughnut

cpayne

Warren Veteran
No reason for posting really just wanted to say how much I'm missing her. She's been in since Friday and will find out today when I can get her back from the vets. I know she is being well looked after and I desperately hope that she gets diagnosed.

It's so boring at home without her though and I have so much time on my hands. Just can't wait to get my little kisses from her and for her to put her head down for me to kiss her nose and see her shut her eyes and chatter her teeth. She is going to get so fed up with me as I won't leave her alone!

Sometimes I miss my buns if I'm away for a day so I can understand you missing her.

Hope they can find something to work on. Lots of love to Doughnut. She's such a sweetie.

Aww, poor you, but she'll be back soon! Fingers crossed they'll have got some new ideas about what's wrong.

xx

Mark has been called out for an emergency and since he doesn't want to rush the tests he will do them tomorrow when he is in for a training day. I'm to call at lunch time to find out. I guess I may get her back on Thursday since she will probably be having GA and they like to keep her for a day longer to check she is OK.

I hope she is behaving herself!

Thanks everyone. It is amazing how the house seems quiet without her but she doesn't make a lot of noise. I guess I'm just used to her following me around everywhere so I miss my little shadow.

I would imagine that Doughnut is being spoilt rotten at the vets:thumb: It's amazing how such silent creatures can be such a big presence...hope she gets home very soon for you.

I would imagine that Doughnut is being spoilt rotten at the vets:thumb: It's amazing how such silent creatures can be such a big presence...hope she gets home very soon for you.

I am sure she is. I've been told she's a firm favourite with everyone. I guess I will have to spoil her a bit when she's back. Of course I don't now:D

Sending lots of love & best wishes to you & little Doughnut - she looks adorable :) . I hope she's home with you soon. I'm currently on holiday & miss my fluffy Slipper, even though she bit me when dropping her off at bunny boarders:roll:

Sending lots of love & best wishes to you & little Doughnut - she looks adorable :) . I hope she's home with you soon. I'm currently on holiday & miss my fluffy Slipper, even though she bit me when dropping her off at bunny boarders:roll:

Maybe she was annoyed with you for leaving her!

I missed Doughnut when I went away for a week last year. It is a bit better though as I can call every day to find out how she is although I feel sorry for her having tests tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back