• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad start to the day UD eating now.

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
Today is Buster and Brownies 1st gotcha day.

Buster is not eating and laying around the top part of the hutch feeling sorry for himself :cry:. He normally nearly takes my hand off for breakfast today he's not at all interested. Just waiting for my vet to open.

My children had lots of toys and treats ready for this morning. Cancelled all that until Buster is better.

Last edited:
Oh no!

Come on Buster, it's not that bad. Perk up please!

Hope he is feeling better soon and you can all celebrate together. xxx

Thank you.

My dh went out and cut some fresh grass for him and put it in.

He's now happily munching on a pile of fresh grass. Got vets at 10.30 so still going to keep the appointment and get him a check over to be on the safe side.

9.45 and now he's decided to eat his breakfast too. No idea what that was all about.

Last edited:
Glad he's perked up, mine love grass, fresh or dried :) always better to be safe than sorry re. Vet appointment though, I agree.

My Harley does this sometimes - doesn't want to eat and then changes her mind. Good to keep the vet appointment - better to be safe.

Happy Gotcha day anyway:thumb:

Back