• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit saga - need name ideas!

esupi

Warren Veteran
So, not only did we discover this weekend that Mango was a girl, it also seems that Tulip is a boy (nobody mis-sexed them - just a mix-up with the names....)

So - masculine versions of 'Tulip'....?

lol I know!
Someone else suggested Tully - I like it. We also have Philip as a contender! haha.

That is sooooo weird... I was going to suggest Philip too :shock: :lol: The more I think about it, the more I like Tully... Pic? Maybe then we can see if he has a Tully or Philip face?! :D

Why change it? I got Bojangles as a rescue rabbit. I didn't know how to sex a rabbit and I was scared I would hurt her if I tried. I was told Bojangles was a boy and Bojangles was the name she came with. When I finally got to take her to the vet (it was a saga of trying to find a rabbit savvy vet here) and they told me she was indeed a girl, I thought about changing her name, but then I realized she was used to the name Bojangles and really it was kinda cute. Who cares if it is a masculine name? If you like the names, keep them.:D

My Slipper was sold as a girl & I eventually found out she was a boy, but she's just too pretty & I'm so used to saying Slipper, baby girl, good girl etc I just haven't got out of the habit so I've given up. Or you could just swap the names around?

My Slipper was sold as a girl & I eventually found out she was a boy, but she's just too pretty & I'm so used to saying Slipper, baby girl, good girl etc I just haven't got out of the habit so I've given up. Or you could just swap the names around?

Bojangles and Slipper sound quite unisex to me though, whereas Tulip sounds very girly!
Mango died, so it would be strange now to start using her name for her companion. Would have been a good idea though :)

erm...this morning we settled on Tully, but it's hard to remember to call him it!

Here is a picture - he has helicopter ears :love:

SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :love::love::love:

Sorry :oops: Can't contain it at times... :lol:

He definitely looks like a "Tully"

Hello Tully :wave: *extra nose rubs for those helicopter ears* :love:

Aw thanks guys! It's not the best photo but I don't have many uploaded. I'm on a mission to start taking/posting more though :)

Back