• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6 tins + 12 cats =

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
mass dinner time (Only 11 in the pic as Mr Tigs is in a funny mood today and refused to eat with everyone :roll:)

1000334_10201773900767874_463729946_n.jpg

Beautiful :love::love: I would love more cats but I don't think OH will let me :(

What tins do you feed? Our girls are on Butchers Classic tins which are on offer at Tescos atm- £2.50 a tin :D Not bad for a food that's 48% meat ;) We've just stocked up!

ooo and forgot to add, the kittens only ate for as much time as it took for me to take the photo, they are still on kitten food and have already eaten lol greedy sods!

I'm very impressed with the pic, I know when I was trying to get my 7 in a row it drove me mad. Someone kept getting up and moving just as I took the shot!!!

Beautiful :love::love: I would love more cats but I don't think OH will let me :(

What tins do you feed? Our girls are on Butchers Classic tins which are on offer at Tescos atm- £2.50 a tin :D Not bad for a food that's 48% meat ;) We've just stocked up!

just pets at home tins, 24 tins for 9:99 :)

I'm very impressed with the pic, I know when I was trying to get my 7 in a row it drove me mad. Someone kept getting up and moving just as I took the shot!!!

ahah awww, mine are heads down and chomping ! only 1 (the one whos not in the pic) is fussy, he's a rescue and has always had 'food issues' and can't handle eating with so many cats he just gets really unsettled

Back