• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for little Olly please

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Olly has a bladder infection of some sort; he has been weeing on himself this weekend and struggling a bit :( we have just come back from the vets, and he's got baytril for 10 days and metacam. I hope he starts to feel better soon, I hate my little man being poorly :(

Oh no , sorry to hear Olly is poorly :(

I hope the infection clears up soon and he is starting to feel better very soon .

Sending lots of get well vibes for the handsome Olly xx

Awww bless him - I hope he feels better soon xxx

Sending nose rubs for Olly and hugs for you xx

Thanks everyone :love: i am at work now, but Olly had some baytril before i left - normally he's good at taking meds in mashed banana; but he didn't eat all of it, so I'll have to try something else... They really should make baytril taste better!

Mimzy has had some nasty baytril concoctions in his day. His favorite is when the pharmacist specially mixes the berry flavor for him. But he once had to take the injectible orally and that was a HUGE struggle every day. Oddly, I think it worked better than the suspensions.

Olly's other twin brother from another mother sends (((((((((((((((((((((Big Floppy Eared Bunny Get Well Vibes))))))))))))))))))))))) and lots of nose bonks. xxxx

Hope Olly is back to himself smart quick! :love:

Back