• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit is acting strange?

I've had my Netherland Dwarf for 3 years now and shes always been very welcoming to being held and petted, and has always been a healthy plump bunny. In the past few days though shes been unnaturally aggressive and not into being held, and today I just noticed an ear twitch(and also itching ears quite a bit) and I can now feel her ribs? She ate a little but today is the first day Ive ever noticed that and shes paired up with another bunny as well who is acting fine. Their cage is in my room and i clean it spotless every two days, and they also run around in a large area in doors at all times (not outside) because its too hot in AZ right now. I am really scared. Is this serious?

I would take her to the vet ASAP, not eating and unusual aggression are two signs that she doesn't feel well :( I hope you can find out what's wrong with her xxx

Sorry I have no advice but I'm bumping this up for you to see if someone more experienced comes along to offer advice. :wave:

Sending get well vibes for your little bun xx

Back