• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fussy little buns!

Ailstar

Mama Doe
Levi and daisy seen to have decided that they don't like courgette. I can't decide whether they are being fussy or to let them get away with it! Haha! I also just have them half a cherry each to try, I thought they would be straight in there given that its fruit, but they sniffed it and then decided it wasn't interesting. I left it in their bowl, and I expect when I go and see them it will have disappeared!

My buns are like this, Biffy runs away from anything new that he's never tried before. :lol:
When we first tried giving them a little bit of pepper to try he wouldn't go near it!
Same with herbs, but now he loves them :lol:

(Nice signature btw, glad you managed to shrink it, your buns are so cute!)

I know, it's quite funny really. Up till now they've eaten pretty much anything so the courgette phobia is surprising. But I think they like to suss new things out rather than just leaping straight in there. Daisy loves a bit of pepper, it was the first thing to go out the bowl this morning :)

And thanks! And thanks for the tips, def wouldn't have figured it out otherwise. The pics are from quite a few weeks ago when they were still babies, I need to take some more recent ones, but everytime they do something cute I've forgotten my phone!

They ate the cherry :) just took a while for them to get their head around it. I've given them another one between the two of them this morning. De-stoning a cherry is surprisingly messy!

Back